vik-patel

How do I delete a state K-1? I input a federal K-1 and it automatically created a K-1 for the state in which I reside (and the partnership has no activity/presence).

The partnership operate in my resident state and did not issue a K-1 for my resident state.

tagteam

The K-1 information you entered on the federal side should appear on your state return on the appropriate lines.

However, for some reason, TurboTax also seems to generate state specific K-1s even if they were not issued by the entity (it is also nearly impossible to delete them). Provided they do not contain figures, the issue is nothing with which to be concerned.

tagteam