nicolasavila

How do I add a Schedule C-EZ?

I am trying to add income for a job that was under $400. When I go to Business and I try to Edit the existing row or add a business, it will not allow me and will try to force me to get Home&business plan. That is not necessary for me as I don't expect to deduct a thing. I just need to use Schedule C-EZ

PaulaM

How do I add a Schedule C-EZ?

Did you receive a 1099-MISC? If so, when you enter your 1099-MISC, do not do it in the Business Items section. That will trigger an upgrade automatically. Instead, select My Account>Tools>Topic search. Type 1099misc in the search, then select GO

Make certain that you select Yes, to the question, Did (1099-MISC) involve an intent to earn money? A yes answer will trigger the schedule C-EZ tax treatment and ask questions for simple expenses, such as phone, vehicle and other expenses less than $100.

See attachment.

PaulaM

How do I add a Schedule C-EZ?

See attachment.

DanielleXO

How do I add a Schedule C-EZ?

What if one does not receive a 1099 for the work?