June 4, 2019 10:29 PM
On the Tax Timeline, select "Business" then select continue.
- Select "I'll choose what I work on"
- In the Farm Income and Expenses section, click update next to "Farm Income and Expenses"
- Click continue and you should see your income listed. If this is the only income you have entered, you can click "Delete" to remove.
- If you have other information, then click "Edit" here and click "Update" next to "Farm Income Reported on 1099-MISC" in the Farm Income section.
- Click "Delete" to remove the 1099-MISC.