lala_keyz

Hi! i'm trying to figure out if need to attach the 1065 with my schedule k1?

AnthonyC

No, you do not need to attach Form 1065 to your Schedule K-1.  I am assuming that you (or a partner) has already filed Form 1065 and produced the Schedule K-1 and now you are entering the K-1 on your personal return.  You do not need to attach the already filed Form 1065 to your personal return - just report the K-1.

If you need navigation instructions to enter a K-1, its easiest to use the search method -

• Log into your account
  • Select Take me to My Return (you must click this before proceeding to search)
  • Use the search feature in the upper right hand corner (magnifying glass icon)
  • Search for "K-1
  • Click the "jump to k-1" link that appears

AnthonyC

• Log into your account
  • Search for "K-1