Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In 2017 I was in a partnership, LLC. I dissolved the partnership and created LLC as a sole proprietor. For the sole proprietor portion is that reported as 1099 Sch C

I have already completed the Schedule K portion for the partnership.  Just trying to determine how to report the sole proprietor portion LLC.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
surgerygalore
Intuit Alumni

In 2017 I was in a partnership, LLC. I dissolved the partnership and created LLC as a sole proprietor. For the sole proprietor portion is that reported as 1099 Sch C

if you are a sole proprietor as an individual, then you report on sch.C

if you are a "single member LLC, a disregarded entity for IRS purposes, you also report on sch C

consult your accountant for all tax questions!

good luck

@surgerygalore  ...  you are aware that the users of the TT program are doing it themselves on a DIY program and they ask questions in this forum because they don't have an accountant ... right ?
surgerygalore
Intuit Alumni

hello critter#2 - i am aware of the scope and traits of TT forum - you are aware that giving professional advice without disclosing your credentials, or lack thereof,  is not exactly shall-we-say appropriate...... right?  - hence a friendly, mild disclosure i feel is appropriate

If you have already completed the final Partnership return and have entered the K-1 form in your personal return in the Personal income section then to enter the Sch C income & expenses go to the BUSINESS tab of the H&B program you are using.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies