averhage

Has anyone run into a problem where it says "1040/1040SR Wks: Line 11 is too large" but no matter what you do, you can't fix the problem?

I'm due a refund so the amount on line 10 of the worksheet is negative.  But it wants a value on line 11.  Line 11 won't accept negative values but inputting 0 or any positive value creates the "Line 11 is too large" problem.  So I can't get past this.
rjs

To get rid of the error, don't enter anything on line 11. When the error comes up, delete whatever is there and leave the box empty.

If line 10 of the worksheet is negative, you are not eligible to defer any of the Social Security portion of your self-employment tax.

averhage

Customer service got back to me and had me delete the worksheet.  That took care of it.