Where is Schedule A form? I file MFJ. 1040 Line 8 shows greater than $24,000 standard deduction. Forms mode shows calc worksheets, but no Schedule A.

In "Print and Save Your Tax Return"  and "All Official Forms Required for Filing", Schedule A is not listed.  Also, under "Specific Forms", there is no Schedule A listed.

Go to Forms.  Above the lost of Forms on the left, choose Open Form.  Enter Schedule A in the box asking for Form name.  click on the Schedule A below.  Look at the Schedule A to see what the totals look like.  The Schedule A is not part of your return because the total does not exceed your Standard Deduction, which can be larger if you are over 65 or blind.

Thank you!   Both parts of your answer helped.  "Over 65" was the key.  Line 8 on 1040 shows the correct number ($26,600), but the Std Deduction Worksheet does not show the additional $2,600 on line 3b or show the $26,600 total on line 3c.   Thanks for your help!