turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Getting "check this entry - Schedule CA: Part II, Line 4, Col A must equal line 1 minus line 3. (110). How to fix?

This isn't my math, this is turbotax's math. If I correct the error, it just comes back again.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Getting "check this entry - Schedule CA: Part II, Line 4, Col A must equal line 1 minus line 3. (110). How to fix?

I am having this problem too " Getting "check this entry - Schedule CA: Part II, Line 4, Col A must equal line 1 minus line 3. (110). How to fix?"

It's not my math, it's turbo tax. 

Can someone please address this? I've been going back the last two days to see if it's fixed. I would like to e-file my state.

JulieS
Employee Tax Expert

Schedule CA is not final because the state of California has not finalized their form. You will have to wait to file your state until the state form is available.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filed my own thru Turbotax last week.  This was for someone else.  So it worked last week, not now.  I went to the CA state tax website and filed it directly on their site, with no problem.  

Casten
Returning Member

Julia mentioned in another thread that you can check the status here:

Click here to see the current status of Schedule CA. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies