yocommey

Filed with Schedule C for husband-wife LLC, do I need to amend to file form 1065 and then include schedule K for both on the joint return?

Yes ... if you should have completed a form 1065  instead of the Sch C then you must amend the filed return to remove the Sch C and add the K-1 forms.   And do it quickly since the 1065 is now very  late and the penalties are adding up ... if you have never completed a 1065 before you may want to seek local professional assistance to complete the return and deal with the coming IRS notices. 

Rick19744

What state do you live in?  This could impact the answer.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.*