ETP was acquired by ET so I have received two K-1 Partnership statements. How do I enter into Turbo Tax? ETP not sold just acquired.

Turbo Tax Premier asks for ETP "Choose how you disposed of this partnership?  "No Entry" or "Complete disposition" or "Disposition was not via a sale"....if I choose "was not via a sale" or "Complete Dispositon" I still have to put in sale amounts, etc. which there were none.  If I choose on the K-1 "Final/Amended K-1", should I check box "The Partnership was discontinued during 2018"?  Totally at a loss as how to end the ETP K-1 properly.

Also, I have suspended previous year passive activity losses on the ETP which are lost? transferred to ET?  How do I do this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

This answer gets to most of what you're asking:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4726806-how-to-merge-passive-losses-in-mlp-merger

As to entering sale amounts, just enter 0s since there's no tax impact.

**Note also, I'm not a Tax Preparer/CPA. Just a volunteer, seasoned, TurboTax user.
Use any advice accordingly!