masteely

Do I file a schedule c & schedule f for my farm?

KarenL2

You will only file a Schedule F.  You can deduct any cost you incur that's an ordinary and necessary expense of farming on Schedule F to reduce the profit—or increase the loss—on which you'll owe taxes. Some of the expenses that farmers commonly deduct cover the cost of livestock and feed, seeds, fertilizer, wages paid to employees, interest paid during the year on farm-related loans, depreciation to recover a portion of equipment costs, utilities and insurance premiums.

Please see this link for more information What is Schedule F: Profit and Loss from Farming

KarenL2