spat001

Depreciation of assets - from CPA to TurboTax

We are trying to file our own S-Corp taxes this year. Up until 2019, we had used a CPA to do our taxes. How do I import the asset information into TurboTax? All I have is PDF of the Section 179 Depreciation and Form 4562. How do I enter the asset information from the previous years?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Using the depreciation worksheet (NOT the form 4562) you will add all the assets one by one ... they cannot be imported.   If the CPA did not include the worksheet in your packet then contact them for a copy.  

spat001

Thank you! I requested the CPA for the depreciation schedule and did receive it. I notice that the date (day) the asset was put to use is not recorded. So is the default date 1st of the month?

Now TurboTax asks of this was taken as a Section 179 deduction. Looks like I need to have access to all the tax returns from previous years.