Confirm Your Business Information is stuck in a lo...

Confirm Your Business Information is stuck in a loop

I'm going through the prompts and when I continue from the "Confirm Your Business Information" screen it goes through:

Cash Method

Purchases

Inventory

Change of Ownership

then back to Confirm Your Business Information screen and pressing Continue will loop me through again.

You may want to log out, clear your cookies and cache, and then log back in to see if that helps. 

Here's how:

Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

A full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

I am running TurboTax Business which doe not have an online version so I am not using a browser but running the app on Windows 10.  In talking to support late Thursday night they indicated others have encountered this problem but currently there was no solution or workaround.  Unless something gets fixed soon I'll need to file for an extension because TurboTax does not work. :(