Class action settlements

I received two notices last year of small class action settlements to which I was a a party. I received two checks from the settlement administrators and need to report the income. I have received no 1099-MISC statements and have no idea what the payer's EIN is. 

But where to report the income? I've looked at the help materials here and they suggest saying Yes, I have received an 1099-MISC. Turbotax then creates a form which requires me to enter an EIN, which I don't have. Help!

Class action settlements

If you did not receive a Form 1099-MISC, enter these payments as Other Reportable income (see the attached screenshot). 

(If you started a Form 1099-MISC, use Delete a Form tool to remove it. See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

Class action settlements

Class action settlements

Thanks!

Class action settlements

My pleasure!