Solved: Changing multi member LLC to single member.

Changing multi member LLC to single member.

I recently started an LLC in December of 2019. I listed myself and a corporation that I own as the members. I want to change the status to a single member, with just me as the member, so I filed form 8832. I haven't received any letter saying it was changed so do I still file a 1065? Also, do I need a new EIN number? Neither entity has made any money no bank accounts nothing cause I'm just getting started.

You do not have to file a 1065 for the LLC if the LLC received no income nor incurred any expenses.

The instructions for Form 8832 state:

Do not apply for a new EIN for an existing entity that is changing its classification if the entity already has an EIN.

The instructions for Form 8832 state:

Thanks