Solved: Can my wife and I file 2 Schedule C's or a K1? We have a General Partnership and are filing jointly.

sean_2k5

Can my wife and I file 2 Schedule C's or a K1? We have a General Partnership and are filing jointly.

We are the only people in the business no employees or other partners.

KrisD

It is possible for a couple to share a sole proprietorship as Joint Ventures, (they split the numbers into 2 schedule C's), HOWEVER if your entity is a partnership, the partnership will need to file Tax Form 1065 and issue you and your spouse K-1's. 

KrisD