Can I use a percentage of our sleeping bedroom as a business use of home deduction if we regularly conduct business activities in parts of that room?

I regularly conduct my business from the comfort of my bedroom chair and bed.  I store the computer and printer and record keeping materials in my bedroom.  Can a percentage of the room be deducted as business use of home?

No.  The room must be exclusively used for business to be deductable

Are you self - employed or do you receive a W-2?  if you are a W-2 employee, then your "home office" or any other job-related expenses are not deductible on your federal return under the new tax law.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...>