Solved: Can I get rid of Schedule C in my 2018 Fed Tax Return? I closed my business in 2017. Imported 2017 TT tax file. Deleted that income source-still get those questions.

sadnilks

Can I get rid of Schedule C in my 2018 Fed Tax Return? I closed my business in 2017. Imported 2017 TT tax file. Deleted that income source-still get those questions.

JulieCo

See information on removing Schedule C information that transferred from your 2017 return:

JulieCo

sadnilks

I didn't have the search icon in upper right - but used the Search Topics button. And without the parentheses was able to get to that part of the interview and delete. Thank you!
JulieCo

Good!  Yes, on a Mac the search set up is a little different, but glad you found it.