Solved: Can I get rid of Schedule C in my 2018 Fed Tax Return? I closed my business in 2017. Imported 2017 TT tax file. Deleted that income source-still get those questions.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sadnilks

Can I get rid of Schedule C in my 2018 Fed Tax Return? I closed my business in 2017. Imported 2017 TT tax file. Deleted that income source-still get those questions.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieCo

Can I get rid of Schedule C in my 2018 Fed Tax Return? I closed my business in 2017. Imported 2017 TT tax file. Deleted that income source-still get those questions.

See information on removing Schedule C information that transferred from your 2017 return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300011

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JulieCo

See information on removing Schedule C information that transferred from your 2017 return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300011

View solution in original post

sadnilks

I didn't have the search icon in upper right - but used the Search Topics button. And without the parentheses was able to get to that part of the interview and delete. Thank you!
JulieCo

Good!  Yes, on a Mac the search set up is a little different, but glad you found it.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings