Business program: how do I enter info o n 1065 so that property taxes show as expense in box 13, code W, on K-1 instead of ordinary income loss, line 1?

I have not  coded LLC partnership as a business, which seems to be what is happening..it is coded 999999 on the 1065.  This is an LLC which has 3 partners who are holding inherited land to sell when market is strong again.  Only expense is property taxes and some clean up fees.  

don't enter the taxes or any other expenses on page 1 of form 1065.  they should be reported on schedule K line 13a