As a single owner S-corp that pays myself wages on a w-2, do I select "Yes"to paying shareholders etc?

Also, am I considered an owner, officer, or shareholder? Some questions ask if I paid an officer or a 2% shareholder. I own 100% of the company. Which one of these am I? Thanks much

You are an owner, officer and a shareholder.  You own 100% shareholder and you are a 2% shareholder. If the S-Corporation paid you wages and issued you a W-2, it paid an officer and a 2% shareholder.

Thank you Nancy!

The previous answer makes no sense. If you are talking about the question in TurboTax, if you read carefully, it says: Wages for Shareholders who are NOT Officers, then Wages for Officers.  So you should put your wages in the second box.