Solved: As a self-employed sales person, should I enter gross income as a total of sales or do I need to itemize and enter each sale individually?

As a self-employed sales person, should I enter gross income as a total of sales or do I need to itemize and enter each sale individually?

Generally speaking, gross total is sufficient.  Of course, it is excellent to maintain detailed records in case the IRS or the state questions the amount so you can prove what you are claiming on the return.  But the IRS is truly only interested in the total figure.