An empty Schedule E for an S corporation that I no...

An empty Schedule E for an S corporation that I no longer own is always added to my tax return automatically. I sold this position long ago. How can this be stopped?

Follow the instructions in the TurboTax Help article at the link below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-delete-a-k-1/00/26655

Since rental data from a K-1 would be reported on page 2 of SCH E, double check page 2 of the SCH E to confirm there's nothing there. If you have anything on page 2 of the W-2 (dollar-wise) then something's not right with your original reporting of the disposition.