DrSherman

After entering the K-1 for my wife's LLC, TT home and business is asking me to enter S corporation information and it doesn't allow me to move further without that.

I entered date from the K-1 form my wife's business (a LLC) provided, and after I was done with entering the partnership information on screen "Partnership/LLC K-1 Summary", TT Home & Business displays a new page with "Enter S Corporation Name and Address", but we don't have a S corporation. 

TT does not allow me to move forward. Clicking on [Continue] will generate an error message saying I didn't enter the S corporation name.

MichaelL1

Click on Forms in upper right side the screen, then in the left side, all the Forms and worksheets will be displayed.  

Open the K-1 1120S worksheet, and then in the bottom border, it will say:  Print, Delete the Form and click on Delete the Form.  This will take care of this issue. 

MichaelL1

DrSherman

Thanks, that worked. But I had to skip all the way back to Personal and then delete the K-1 form. I tried deleting the K-1 form while on the screen above and that didn't work.
MichaelL1

Thank you for the feedback and I will put it in both ways to delete as it works for some the other way.  Thank you.