valentinguerinus

A form 8960 has been automatically created for me, but this should apply to my situation. How do you delete/remove that form? Is it because I answered wrongly a question?

PatriciaR

Form 8960 is Net Investment Income Tax - Individuals, Estates, and Trusts.  If you do not need this form, here is a TurboTax FAQ with the steps:

mkelleriu

I tried this solution, but the form isn't deleted and I still cannot file my return.
tquinlan

I have the same problem: form 8960 was created, but not needed for my situation. I followed the steps to delete the form but it does not get deleted. This form is the only thing preventing me from filing.
mwils166

same for me - i deleted it twice