Some customers have reported issues paying for TurboTax fees by credit/debit card with the MAX bundle selected.
Depending on the situation, you may see one or more of the following error messages.
- shippingInfoModel.zip(value: ) size must be between 2 and 14
- shippingInfoModel.state(value: ) size must be between 2 and 2
- shippingInfoModel.firstName(value: ) size must be between 2 and 20
This occurs when you have the MAX bundle is your order and there are issues with the information entered in the Personal Info section. This can happen if:
- You have a foreign mailing address entered, but are paying with a U.S.-based credit/debit card.
- The first name you've entered is only one letter.
This can be resolved by temporarily changing your information under Personal Info, then changing it back before filing your return. If you have a foreign address, enter the U.S. billing address for the card you're trying to use. If you have only one letter as your first name, change this to the first name shown on your Social Security card.
- Select on the Personal Info tab at the top.
- Make the necessary changes to your info.
- Select the File tab at the top and select Start next to Step 1.
- Pay for TurboTax Online.
- Continue until you sign the consent form for MAX in Step 3.
- Return to Personal Info and reset your mailing address to the correct address.
- File your return.
If you've followed the above steps and you continue to get the error message, it can be resolved by removing the MAX from your order, which will allow you to file. However, if you remove MAX and file, you will not be able to order it later.