turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

WMR Bars Gone After 12 Days...

Hey everyone! Am I the only one who hates tax season? Anyway, I am due a refund of roughly $6k. I have NEVER had an issue getting my refunds before but my wife and I recently moved to a new state and started our own business where we are paid 1099. We didn't make that much and TurboTax said our chances of an audit were low. I was still shocked we were even getting a refund but now the bars on WMR have disappeared. Is this common for 1099? How long does it typically take to go through? I tried to see my transcript bit shows N/A. I have seen similar questions asked but they are more than a year old or that were people who filed early this year and got their return on the 23rd of Feb due to EITC... I have EITC but I didn't file until 2/18. I just wanted to see if there are other people in this boat or see if anyone could shed some light! Thanks in advance!

Here are my details:

Filed: 2/18

Accepted: 2/22

Bars disappeared: 3/6

TurboTax Estimated Refund Date: 3/15

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Lynyrd004

My WMR bar isn't gone but still sitting at Return Received. Filed 2/22 and accepted 2/22. No estimated refund date but the standard answer of "We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances."

I have never experienced anything like this before. Was hoping to find some answers from others on here too.

jinsoo
Returning Member

I filed & was accepted last month as well, and after a few weeks, the WMR status bar disappeared. (still being processed, no tax code)

Ended up calling IRS and spoke to a representative who stated that I should be getting a letter soon. Rep couldn't give me a letter code or speculate what the letter indicated. Then stated it could take another 4 to 6 weeks to receive my refund...

Amazing.

Seven

F/A 2/17, I had one bar with TT 152 and then on 3/9 bars disappeared with still processing message and TT 152. I haven’t updated since. Haven’t received a letter or anything. Is this bad or good? Turbo tax gave an estimated refund date of 3/10. I haven’t called since I had no other codes listed.
senlow
Returning Member

Have you received your refund? I’m having the same problem.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies