turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Try a prepaid card next year it’s so much faster I’m telling you ❤️

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

It was deposited into my local credit union and there were no fees to be taken out.

You think TPG would show our refund if so many are getting theirs already. I was hoping to see it on there after reading these pre paid cards already posted theirs. Huh I swear this year really is going by what they said lol no playing 27th is it lol

SBPGT doesn't update until 9 a.m. California time and it could update off during the day but they don't open until they are open that's what I was told

Because if u choose to gave your fee taken out of the refund the refund goes to turbotax bank account then to ours. Paying upfront saves this step and you get your $ faster

i got the turbo pre paid card and have 0$ havent recieved mine and they said 2 days earlier as well....my DD is the 27th

I have the Turbo Prepaid card as well, Still haven't seen or heard anything (also a DDD of 02/27) however, when they say "up to 2 days earlier" from my experience, that usually just means you get it on the exact day of deposit (02/27) without a bank holding it for any reasons. You can only get it as early as the IRS deposits it, and I don't ever remember or having the IRS deposit any earlier than my DDD.

I went to their site. It says tpg opens at 6 am mon-fri pacific standard time. Which is 3 1/2 hours ago. I don’t think our update will happen today

Me neither. Just be glad when it does show a update. The nerve recking is over. Now the waiting game. Wait wait wait is all we have done. Idk about yall but im tired of waiting.
Bomainee

January 30th, 2019 Accpeted on january 30th 2019

I’m praying to wake up tomorrow and see the TPG site say we have your refund and we are processing

does anyone know with turbo tax prepaid card if you can go to a bank and take the money out???

i have bank of america, but only got the prepaid cause it said 2 days earlier...

but with having to pay rent, im wondering if i can go to my bank and use that card to transfer the money or take the cash out???

@brsawyer , I've used a prepaid card only once in the past, and my bank account all other times because of this. Some of the prepaid cards, you can send money to a bank account, but normally, they will make you withdraw it from an ATM so that they can tack on their fees accordingly and get their money out of yours. If they do allow a transfer, it's usually a pretty good fee (I think when I did it a few years ago it was $25). I can't speak for the Turbo Prepaid card specifically, but 99% of the time, this is the case, and where they make their money, or else they wouldn't have cards like this if they couldn't make money on them.

I filed 1/20/2019 

accepted 1/22/2019

estimated receival date was 2/12/2019

still waiting on both federal and state haven't got either yet

@EchoingTear
What does the wmr say?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies