turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I now have an 846 code on my transcript but it has the date 2-27. Does that mean my refund will be issued on the 27th or has it already been sent?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Filed and accepted on 2/5
Had EITC
DDD of 2/22
SBTPG received refund and processed fees on 2/21 (8:40 am est)
Deposited refund 2/22

Filed and accepted 1/28, cycle 0605

transcripts updated this am to

DDD of 3/1/19

As of 2/22
Cycle 20190605
846 shows 2/27

Filed and accepted 1/14
Still no updates as of today 6am. Still processing. The frustration is REAL

Me too honey I have yet to have update so it will tomorrow it has too!! My cycle is 0505 and some 0705 say the transcripts show 846 2/27 so I’m wondering what mine would say since I’m 0505

Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28

Cycle 20190505
Being processed no update yet so what ddd should I have

I dont have access to my transcripts, I tried to get them a few times but I guess its wrong info. So I guess I'll just play this waiting game..

Brown) me to im :( so mad..

Kelli_1987) 🎊 enjoy have a good one

Feb 2, 2019 - 846 (approved for refund) in transcript - Refund to be sent 2/27/19 - Just checked my transcript

Filed 1/21
Accepted 1/22
846 code: Refund to be sent 2/27
Just got the update on my transcript not WMR. Im sure I'll see that after Saturday's update.

Amen this gives me hope you guys that have a 846 code of 2/27 I’m praying I too get mine that date
Cranman
Returning Member

How do I check my transcript?? Steps please?

Yeah we were accepted the 29th of Jan.I am at that point.Too.. Today is the 22nd of Feb.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies