Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

It just now updated to say that estimated day of delivery is the 27th 

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I just updated on the Santa Barbara

Looks like your gonna get yours before I do. Mine still isn't showing up

Did u have turbo tax take the fees out of the refund?

Mommyof3 mines just updated to. Thanks for sharing.

Does all tax refunds go threw there? If not how do u know if your will.

Yes i had fees taking out.

It shows this so I assume mine will? Never heard of it until this year tho... just wondering why mine hasn't yet. I'm gonna get so annoyed if everyone's goes threw and mine dont

Saiurie I know its frustrating. Hang in there, its coming soon.

I know lol

Mine hasn't updated either

That makes me fill better lol I was like 0.0

Yra idk if it updates throughout the day or what. We will see.

Don’t panic I swear I checked and it didn’t update and I saw so many say theirs just did min after min so I tried three times and the third was 602 am and updated woo wee

@Mommyof3 so itll update throughout the day then. Well i guess ima go to sleep til my alarm and check back
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies