What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Because I said Shatap ? Followed by lol

Hmmm I’ll do it again

Bsawyer shatapppppp

There you can’t even spell accurate it’s with two c’s you wanna start something ?

“Wanna be starting something “ puts on white glove 🧤:::::

Lol

@RO  how old are you......

Jam100: I totally believe you are right! People who filed in January are waiting longer. The good thing is between now and next Friday, we should all have our refunds. I filed 1/19, accepted 1/22, DDD 2/22. Last year my DDD was 2/22 and that's when I received it.

Hey ! I spoke to the IRS today and they stated that early filers have been processed and are being released in waves. The next update will be tonight on WMR and they next release dates are 02/25 & 02/27 & 3/1. So fingers crossed that your on those dates. Also she stated that most early filers may not see an update on WMR at all and to call on 02/27 if it’s been 21 days to receive a DDD ! I hope this helps

nice!! thanks for the update @Mommyof3 

Well WMR is apparently updating or something. Never seen it say "Planned Outage, Please Try Back Later" before

im getting a error message too

i wonder whats going on

Also don't forget, if you've used the same account for a few year, the IRS will only send up to 3 refunds per account. That way they know that nobody is getting double refunds. Even says on their website that if you have already received that many refunds then you may want to make other deposit arrangements. I pray they are just talking about Federal refunds and not all kinds...

Kelli_1987) i just saw that and i hope so. 🙏