What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Lol
Sir your situation and mine is clearly not the same.

You my friend received a standard message.
I get the lovely employees to OPEN MY FILE and tell my what had been put into the system as far as MY DDD. -Thanks Jessi 💁🏼‍♀️

yes jessica,

she did the same for me

took 8 minutes to look up my file...

and told me i should expect it to be around the 27th...

just how shes told many other people

Brsawyer stop being mean to everyone lol

@romanreigns81
I’m in Michigan

@romanreigns81 

coming from you?... ok

You’re always angry and quick to play the defensive game and victimize yourself no one cares about your grumpy ways all Jessica was doing was trying to help

And by the way people add “lol” to indicate that they aren’t being serious or “mean” but you’re quick to try and shark out someone just because you don’t have the sense of humor some people have .. do yourself a favor and just chill out 🙏

@romanreigns81  why are you still on this thread

you were just being rude to everyone a few days ago telling everyone to shut up about the WMR

you have no room to speak.

im here to give acurate information to people wondering what is going on

not false info like some people have been giving its ridiculous.

theyre telling everyone with the child tax credit the 27th theyre scripted to say that.

end of story.

ill update if i see anything happpening with wmr

@Mommyof3  let me know if you have any updates 

I see the new Tax law is bringing the best out of people.....I just like to say this Friday and next Friday most people on here will get there money.

JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE SINCE I BEEN STALKING THIS THREAD 

I filled my taxes 1/14/2019 

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19 

Federal return accepted
01/14/19 

Estimated federal refund date
02/04/19 

STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FEDERAL OR AN UPDATE.

weres my refund tool says its being processed i received my state refund a week after i filled still have not got any update about my federal.

ON THE OTHER HAND I FILED MY HUSBANDS TAXES ON 

Federal return transmitted
02/14/19 

Federal return accepted
02/14/19 
WERES MY REFUND TOOL SAYS ITS BEEN APPROVED AND IS BEING SENT TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT ON 2/25 

WE BOTH HAVE CHILD TAX CREDITS AND WE BOTH MADE ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT AND ARE RECEIVING ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT .
ONLY HES GETTING HIS SOONER THAN I AM AND HE JUST FILED LAST WEEK LOL I DO BELIEVE IF WE FILED IN JAN WE ARE WAITING THE LONGESTTTTTTTTTT -_-