What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Jessicachru  False

these people have not even gotten a second bar as being accepted on WMR tool.

it is still being processed.

you cannot call irs and ask them to correct a deposit date when there has never been given one, and they surely wont just push it through

i called yesterday he told me i had to wait that majority of people would have a DD of 2/27... and that WMR would be updated on the 23rd for those people

Still being processed you can call ask if your getting a letter maybe they know what their talking about

Being processed well have to wait till the 23rd for a update unless you can get transcripts online then that great look for 846 code and share that date

@Mommyof3  on hold with IRS

just to make a point that you can't call and say what that girl had said...

giving WRONG information is HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEE to people.

Please share what they say?? Not sure what the comment is about horrible etc?? I haven’t said anything like that. I said if you can get someone from there that knows what they are talking about that is what I said cause it’s the call center and been scripted what to say to so many

no i meant the other poster...

17 min on hold so far, estimated wait time is 30 min lol

ill wait

Oh gotcha I get lost in these not sure lol

Hey I got this from another Thread might help some!! It’s my cycle 20190505

I filed January 28th, accepted same day (though the IRS agent told me it wasn't REALLY accepted until January 30th). Cycle Code 20190505 on transcript. Shows the refund amount, processing date 2/18/19, no code for refund sent. Topic 152 until 2/16, and then it changed to received return and it is being processed, but also no bars.

I called IRS yesterday morning, she researched my account, showed no errors, said the delay was due to PATH. Said in her experience the being processed shows up a few days before getting refund (which at this point is nearly a week so I have good reason to doubt that). She also said that the DDDs are updated just on Wed Thurs and Fri each week, and that at any point I could be getting notified of refund sent. Still nothing showing at TPG site.

I HONESTLY DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY

lol everytime its something different its crazy

still on hold waiting to see what theyre going to say now

@Mommyof3 

exactly what i thought

same thing i was told yesterday

she did tell me it was pulled for review, but that everything else was fine and no offsets or anything like that were made.

she said i would not see it until the 27th, or a few days after that..

her words exactly "we have been having people call with the same issue, and theres nothing we can do to push it or make it go any faster its completly out of our hands, just whenever they get to that batch you are in for processing the refund then thats when it will be processed. you can expect the wmr tool to update on the 23rd, but nothing before then or maybe it wont update until after.sometimes it wont even update and you will still see your refund in your account. but there is not anything wrong with your account here its just waiting to be processed so i do apoloigze for that wait"

literally nothing they can do.

i already knew this information, but i called because anoter poster posted on our thread saying to call and say you had a refund date for the 22nd but did not see anything pending. which is FALSE.

they cant do anything about the dates or change any dates that moves it along quicker.

i am hoping and praying it updates by the 23rd and i seee a date for the 27th for deposit. thats whatim holding onto right now. but who knows...

Uhm actually you’re wrong!
It’s called bending the truth. You tell them you have a direct deposit date for today on wmr. And you haven’t received your direct deposit. They’ll say “let me look into it” and pull your account. when they do they’ll actually say “no that’s not your date, your date is....”

I never sai they’ll push you but they CAN AND WILL correct you and tell you your date if you say exactly what I said. I know what I’m talking about I do this yearly. Sbtpg, offset treasury, irs