What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I was accepted on 1/30 and I'm still stuck on processing. I called the IRS and the rep stated that EIC and Child tax. Credits filers will not see their refund until March. my ddd was 2/20 and I have nothing. Anyone else experience this?

Mine says 4/15 as well

I cant stop laughing at Donald trumps wig comment lmfao. That made my day 😁😁 But... its frustrating because I feel like each person who has called to talk to a representative got told different things. There is no consistency 🙄🙄

I know it is super frusterating. I called and they told me nothing was wrong either. Think of getting your approval like the lottery almost. Never know who’s going to win the lottery right? They do it In batches. So that’s why it doesn’t matter how early you file. It’s super stressful seeing other people get their refunds and change in their wmr.

But seriously I’m just waiting I am checking everyday, but the guy told me on the 23rd it would be updated. So I’m just waiting for Saturday

I listened to people say there was going to be a big update last night, also on Wednesday morning, also on Tuesday because of the holiday, also last week.

None of that was true, and I get people are just trying to help. But if you really don’t know what is going on just don’t say anything.

I told the guy at the irs that many people claiming the credit that I do have their return. He was like well yeah but yours hasn’t been done officially yet. That’s why you are given that message. Because it is processing and someone is doing the 1040. Just be patient.

If I don’t see anything on Saturday, I will be calling again on Monday.
Let’s just hope for the best for Saturday and pray we all get updated it’s a stressful time and my **bleep** head hurts from wondering but I’m going to try to stay calm.

I filed and transmitted on the 1/28, was accepted on the 1/28,  estimated date to receive was 2/18 it is now 2/21 and have not received my return yet.  My return had CEIC so I assume that's why it's taking longer.

@brsawyer I agree - that is what has me just beyond nervous at this point. Every day on this thread, there was at least 1-3 people all stating they spoke to the IRS direct, and when they did, there was supposed to be a HUGE update last Friday 02/15, then it was Saturday, then it was the holiday evening, then it was Wednesday. The longer I go without an update and see everyone around me getting approved just gets me livid as I can't seem to reach the IRS when I call, I got hung up on about 5 times after holding stating it was too busy at that time and to call back the next business day, so I wasn't sure how people were even getting through?

This is for everyone ... see I told you guys not to listen to any of these clowns on Facebook etc ... the 23 will be the update and if you get an update sooner that’s so good! But as far at this whole bs that actual people are “reviewing “ manually is crap .. you know the millions of people filing with credits you think that every one of them or even close to a good amount are being checked manually? Yea ok! What’s really happening is that most of the electronic refunds are chosen randomly to be processed and randomly picked to be approved ..no one gets manual reviews cmon people ... from the start if you owed something etc then they would’ve given you the iron fist from the get go ... this is them just not having enough people turning on their computers so they run the numbers out

So I don’t remember getting my state tax before federal. Anyone else having this happen?

@Stillwaiting

I always receive my state refund before federal. Mine was from Cali. What state are you in?

I got my nystate 2 weeks ago