turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

ah! ok lol i was like o.0 

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

So sorry I hate autocorrect but I know your call will go through have a blessed day

thank you 😃 

someone answer finally  and so far he said hes unsure why they still have a hold on it. he said path act should of released already... but said he read on the website they have until the 27th he put me on hold to ask his supervisor if they can help me or not.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!

Whattt salurie if they release yours I’m calling lolll

What’s the number you’re calling salurie ?

I think different cities have different advocates you can google your city tax advocate and it pops up

tried to call IRS, nothing says too many callers and to try back later

i am so upset over this my stomach hurts from not having any updates

i got the turbo tax prepaid card thinking it would load faster

last year i had to call and speak to someone at irs because they wanted my daughters birth certificate her social and a address proving she lives with me

so im wondering if i have to do that again?

I would just go to irs office.

Ugh Mine still stuck on processing for 2 wks!! No ddd date. Is there anywhere else to look. Mine is being deposited into a netspend card. Its over $10,000. is that gonna hold it longer?

they cant tell you anything at the local irs offices

so they opened a case for me. i had 2 issues. one which he said shouldn't be the reason it was being held up i forgot that i worked for a company and didnt report that w2 which was like $2000 and the other reason which he said is probably whats holding it up my husbands w2 the company hasnt filed it with the IRS yet. they gave him his copy but haven't submitted it to the IRS so the advocate will probably ask me for 1 of 3 things he said a copy of the w2. check stubs or a letter from the company he said last year the company didn't submit it until MARCH. which i dont see how that is holding it up cuz we already had our refund by this time last year actually a week ago last year. my suggestion if you have been waiting as long as me call your tax advocate people like @Mommyof3  id get ahold of your advocate tell them you have cut off notices on your bills (hopefully you do) not like hopefully you do but i mean like to get help... like they asked if i can send prof which i have. but they asked last time i used them if i had it and could send it and never asked me to actually send it.  then you would have someone working on it to get it done maybe? i dont at least if nothing else you would have answers.  

anyways they gave me a case number and assigned me an advocate. said they have 3 days to contact me so they have until Monday to get ahold of me. if they haven't he told me to call by Tuesday. this is so stressful ... we didnt have any of these problems last year. he told me the w2 that i didnt report isnt whats holding it up he said actually that wont even matter unless like in a couple years when they check for unreported income and find out i owe them money or got credits i didnt qualify for and have to pay some $ back. but like i told him if anything im sure they just owe me more money and if they do im not worried about it if its just going to hold things up. he said that it wont to not file the amend until after i get my refund then file it so it dont hold stuff up. 

wow, that is horrible and super super annoying...

How do you know if you’re weekly updater
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies