What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

So sorry I hate autocorrect but I know your call will go through have a blessed day

thank you 😃 

someone answer finally  and so far he said hes unsure why they still have a hold on it. he said path act should of released already... but said he read on the website they have until the 27th he put me on hold to ask his supervisor if they can help me or not.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!

Whattt salurie if they release yours I’m calling lolll

What’s the number you’re calling salurie ?

I think different cities have different advocates you can google your city tax advocate and it pops up

tried to call IRS, nothing says too many callers and to try back later

i am so upset over this my stomach hurts from not having any updates

i got the turbo tax prepaid card thinking it would load faster

last year i had to call and speak to someone at irs because they wanted my daughters birth certificate her social and a address proving she lives with me

so im wondering if i have to do that again?

I would just go to irs office.

Ugh Mine still stuck on processing for 2 wks!! No ddd date. Is there anywhere else to look. Mine is being deposited into a netspend card. Its over $10,000. is that gonna hold it longer?