turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Ladybugg1 several of my friends & coworkers got DDD for the 22nd and they filed after me? My WMR status says, “We have received your refund and it is being processed” so IDK but I hope to see something soon.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Idk why I keep saying WV I meant ohio

congrats @Todd1234 I keep getting hopeful that maybe something before Friday, but since I forgot that Turbotax goes through SBTPG, I would probably drop dead surprised. I need to set a calendar to remind myself to NOT use turbotax next year, and to get a **bleep** netspend card. 

Sorry Michael , I just needed to make a statement it was easier to just hit reply lol ,

But has anyone else heard certain banks aren’t releasing funds .. til after a certain time. What I mean is if your ddd is let’s say 2/20 and the wmr page says if you “haven’t received your deposit by ..idk .. let’s say 02/28 to call” .. I heard from some people they didn’t receive their funds til the actual cut off date* not the deposit date

Is that true . Someone at my job said they didn’t receive theirs til the cut off date not their deposit date, and my aunt was talking about it a couple weeks ago but I don’t know what’s true or not has anyone heard about that?

I used turbo tax and I have my own American Express Serve card. I didn't go through Jackson Hewitt.
GinaG
Intuit Alumni

Thanks for sharing the information on your experience! 

I didn’t get to read the rest of the thread only what I catch .. I have the American Express serve card too! Did you get your refund today? When exactly was your ddd if you don’t mind me asking. I would like to get a close time frame on when I’ll get mine when I get my ddd

My ddd was 2/22 and had no fees taken out of turbo tax. Got refund at 512pm today

@Todd1234 congrats ! what time zone are you in ? I didnt have any fees taken out either & my ddd is 2/22 so I was expecting mine tomorrow 

Hoping i get mine before Friday but since i have a regular bank account i doubt it.
normadelarosa
Returning Member

me too :(

Ddd was 2/22. In on the East coast. In Ohio actually.
normadelarosa
Returning Member

i cant seem to access my transcript, only says it has been received and being processed :( 

Great! Thanks so much

@Todd1234 wrote:
Sorry at work till 930. Wmr is still on approved. And yes I got my refund I'm in WV. On serve card at 512pm.

arnt you lucky! i still dont have ANY movement on mine none at all. what day did you file?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies