What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Finally seeing on Igotmyrefund.com that people r seeing pending tax refunds for Friday or before.

Todd how can you see pending refunds ????

Just got my refund on serve card at 512pm.see u all next year. This I no lie I swear on my kids lives

did you have updates on wmr

He’s gone lollll

he doesnt need us anymore

no lie thats how im gonna be too

"yall good luck but i got my money"

oh my god...he just left lmao

Next year we alllllll ignore him !!

Sorry at work till 930. Wmr is still on approved. And yes I got my refund I'm in WV. On serve card at 512pm.

@Ladybugg1 several of my friends & coworkers got DDD for the 22nd and they filed after me? My WMR status says, “We have received your refund and it is being processed” so IDK but I hope to see something soon.