turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Praying hard we All get updates of deposit dates cause it’s harder when they hold these when you do have kids and it’s after Christmas which no one is coming out of on top we all are in bind of some kind from being Santa Clause and need our refund to pay bills or make major purchase of some sort whether be a washer or vehicle it’s all important even a family night is important when your not able to do a lot of that during the year we as parents like to treat the kids too I see that as important refund purpose! I just really was hoping to have by now so I can get current on Duke bill and take my kids out for a day

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

these are my exact thoughts..

i think last year i already had my refund by now

Irs hasn't sent money yet. It says sent by 22nd. Cause I would have money by now

Todd you’re not getting it till the 22nd I just asked Batman

Well shiiiittt!!!! Superman said I'd have it tonight.

Nah lol robin is going to hack the site and put your azz back in “still processing “trump laugh.. ha-ha-..haaaa. Ha .

Finally seeing on Igotmyrefund.com that people r seeing pending tax refunds for Friday or before.

Todd how can you see pending refunds ????

Just got my refund on serve card at 512pm.see u all next year. This I no lie I swear on my kids lives

did you have updates on wmr

He’s gone lollll

he doesnt need us anymore

no lie thats how im gonna be too

"yall good luck but i got my money"

oh my god...he just left lmao

Next year we alllllll ignore him !!

Sorry at work till 930. Wmr is still on approved. And yes I got my refund I'm in WV. On serve card at 512pm.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies