What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

it sucks that they hold the returns with people filing with children, i get the point but its stressful i could use that money 

i have 2 girls i really really hope it updates for me as well 😞 im tired of wondering all the time and checking and seeing NOOOO updates!!!

how do you know about the updatesS??

I have a cat
I have a lizard
I have a girl named Pamela

Praying hard we All get updates of deposit dates cause it’s harder when they hold these when you do have kids and it’s after Christmas which no one is coming out of on top we all are in bind of some kind from being Santa Clause and need our refund to pay bills or make major purchase of some sort whether be a washer or vehicle it’s all important even a family night is important when your not able to do a lot of that during the year we as parents like to treat the kids too I see that as important refund purpose! I just really was hoping to have by now so I can get current on Duke bill and take my kids out for a day

these are my exact thoughts..

i think last year i already had my refund by now

Irs hasn't sent money yet. It says sent by 22nd. Cause I would have money by now

Todd you’re not getting it till the 22nd I just asked Batman

Well shiiiittt!!!! Superman said I'd have it tonight.

Nah lol robin is going to hack the site and put your azz back in “still processing “trump laugh.. ha-ha-..haaaa. Ha .