turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

From what I understand it’s a good thing although they do update every Wednesday so idk they might just not ...just to mess with me and you and her and him

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

my head hurts from all the worrying...

i filed and was accepted 1/29 and have child tax credit so i know about the holding...for the longest it was just stuck at 1 bar, but now there is no bars and it just says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

like ok... hurry up

My head to finally just went to the park just to relax my mind.

I know!! My head could explode if they would just update the DD i would be fine lol

Good to know im not alone with that dumb message. Dont get me wrong mean it in the good way.

same here!!!!!! does anyone know when they update the site??

If I could get dd date or deposit my head could actually release pressure lol

Suppose to be big update tonight going into Wednesday

Br sawyer Tomm morning am like 3am

Mommyof3 i hope and pray we in the batch of updates tonight. I have 3 boys and mannnn. Lol

it sucks that they hold the returns with people filing with children, i get the point but its stressful i could use that money 

i have 2 girls i really really hope it updates for me as well :( im tired of wondering all the time and checking and seeing NOOOO updates!!!

how do you know about the updatesS??

I have a cat
I have a lizard
I have a girl named Pamela
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies