turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Re: What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Maybe because it was a holiday yesterday they couldn’t update the system cause they were closed. Hopefully everyone will see an update tonight
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies

Re: What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Monnies what time do they update the system ???

@romanreigns81 check around 11 or midnight

I read that if it says IT IS BEING PROCESSED its a good thing if it says IT IS STILL BEING PROCESSED it means it needs more reviewed

@monnies I always do and they have a way of always catching me off guard and they do it while I sleep ... last year they gave me all the crap minus the path message .... and had the nerve to send me that stupid letter 4444c crap and basically said I can’t do anything ... didn’t get my federal till April 26 like all these tactics they pull off for what you leechessssss

Lilbaby mine got out of the path message on Saturday back to “we have received your tax return and it is being processed “

@romanreigns81 you have the same message I had I was on the path for 2 weeks then went to it’s being processed they Saturday then Sunday morning I got my ddd so you will be good just check tonight

Mine did too but i was told and read that all we're doing is waiting for a direct deposit date if it says it is being processed and if you have it's saying it still being processed your being reviewed

@monnies yea but it’s strange that my path message conversion was only for like 3 days or something then like you Saturday turning into Sunday it goes back to that we have received and it is being process crap

@monnies ..did you get a ddd? And when did that change

Romanreign81) mines is saying, we have recieved your tax return and it is being processed?

@romanreigns81 that’s a good thing as long as it’s not saying still being processed. It’s gonna be ok sweetheart. U will be getting your update tonight or early morning. Just think positive

@ romaneigns81 my ddd is 2/22 mines updated to the message you got on the 9th and then the 10th I got my ddd. So if yours updated back to the message Sunday by yesterday being a holiday and they were closed u should be getting one tonight...

I’m praying we get a update by morning for sure
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies