turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I filed 1/24/19
Accepted 1/25/19

Today it’s 2/13/19 and I’m sitting with no bars and a message that says “your return is still being processed. Well update with a direct deposit date as soon as it’s available”

I counted on getting my return by now. What is taking so long? Turbo tax and WMR aren’t giving me a date at all. My 21 days will be tomorrow. HELP!

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

First you dont have to respond to bullies if they dont like the discussion all they have to do is leave they are trolling and thats WEAK

I got mine the 16th the last 2 years. They will release funds on Thursday between 4 and 7pm. It all depends on how your bank does it's direct deposits. I have American Express serve card and I get mine 2 days faster. I never get to see the irs where's my refund change cause I get it so quick.

Also turbo tax says 18th on mine so being the 2 days faster card I use that lands on the 16th. I keep u posted when I receive mine

@IWag89 wrote:
State and Federal are completely seperate returns. I live in a non-tax state, so I only file federally

hit the nail on the head

Last year, a very small percentage of EIC and ACTC got their returns in early February as a “trial run” for the new tax changes

This year, the IRS is sticking to their guns. The whole reason they are waiting until Mid February is to verify that a child is being claimed on only ONE return. With the divorce rate and child out of wedlock statistics being so high, so many people attempt to claim a child on seperate, individual, returns. The IRS is verifying that the child is only on ONE parents return for the credit.

Again, the IRS government website says “The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.” VERBATIM.

There is no “luck” or “maybe mine is different”. They aren’t even reviewing EIC or ACTC returns until this week and next. Hence the projected deposit date of 2/27

yeah i think that if BOTH BIOLOGICAL mother and father are filing they shouldn't be in this same group its stupid... just my way of thinking. 

Did anyone receive their refund today?
GURU
Level 1

I was scheduled to but nothing came

Alot of ppl are saying that and saying also they received it today with actc ctc eic claimed idk hopefully we all see ours soon

no

I filed 1/21 got state refund back last week still path act on irs website. Claimed EIC CTC

I got my state 2/13 and I have still Path message on federal for having the actc

Update!!:

Filed – 2/1
Accepted – 2/1
Still one bar – 2/13
Had no Bars – 2/14
Transcript Updated (2/15) – Code 846 – 2/21 – Cycle 20190705
Standard CTC

Will check WMR tomorrow…

Can you explain how the transcript thing works? I'm not fully sure what I'm looking at.

Filed EIC CTC
1/21 Filed
1/22 Accepted
Still Path Message 1/15
State received 2/4

No unfortunately
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies