turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I posted this elsewhere but thought I would add it here too in case anyone was interested.

My husband and I file married filing separate.  He filed his return on 1/15/19 and it was accepted by the IRS on 1/16/19 with an anticipated deposit of 2/6/19.  When checking WMR it gives the error message and no bars.  If I enter my SSN it gives accepted bar and that is it.  Oddly, the original dates on TT were filed- 1/15, accepted- 1/16, deposit- 2/6.  A few days ago it changed to filed- 1/28, accepted- 1/16, deposit- 2/6.  

I had my husband call today as there has been no progress.  He spoke with someone at the IRS and they gave him an interesting answer to what is going on.  The rep told him that there wasn't anything wrong with HIS return however, they process them in batches of 100 and if there is anything wrong with any return in the batch then the whole 100 have to be re-processed.  So they said because of this his had to be redone with the others and should be no later than the first week in March, possibly sooner.  Makes me wonder if that is why the 1/15 date changed to 1/28?  I'm not sure if this is true and accurate but it was the answer he was given today.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

still absolutely no update i wish they would at-least put the path act message or something so i know whats going on lol. 

sjanibas123
Returning Member

I have same thing happen

Amen!! I too got the ACTC for first time ever lol Same kids from three to two now but same income so the law must of helped more middle class income this year!! So amen to that just the path wait is so long lol

so as of right now i am able to order my transcripts but still nothing on WMR and nothing has been sent to sbtpg turbo tax est date is still saying the 18th. im hoping i hear something at least by next week. i am hoping i get theis return before my sons birthday. :( 

I filed on 01/28/19 transmitted 01/28/19 estimated for 02/18/19 received ddd for 02/06/19 today is 02/08/19 nothing yet!

my ddd was for 02/06 today is 02/08 so when should it deposit?

Was the 2/6/19 DD date from WMR or was that the estimated refund date from Turbotax? Did you have the TT fees taken from your refund? In all the years that I've been filing my taxes I have always gotten my refund on the date that IRS - WMR says my refund is being issued. The only time that I had a delay was when I had my fees deducted from my refund.

it was wmr from irs it also stated not to call until 02/11/19

Most definitely praying for all of us that are waiting that post our funds by the 18th! Happy Valentines to us!!

@link1320 Did you have the TT fees deducted? If you did, have you checked the Santa Barbara Bank &Trust website to see if they received your refund. Once they get your refund and deduct the fees they will send the balance to you.

No as far as I know I did the free version but how would I check that bank info

My DDD from WMR says 2/08. But it hasn't sent as of right now. My bank shows ALL electronic deposits as immediatelyv available. And we paid all fees up front, so should be direct from IRS. Anyone else have a DDD for this week still waiting?!

my dd from irs was 02/06 and still waiting

Mine says deposit date 2/08 and to wait till 2/13 and then question your financial institute. OURS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE THE DAY IT STATED. GL
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies