Mistake on my tax!!! HELP!

I made a mistake on my tax return to CRA (filed yesterday). 

I used the free version of Turbo Tax and it asked me to login to my CRA (which I did). 

Once I logged into CRA, the software automatically got my income information... except my tuition. It sort of jumped over everything... So I stupidly forgot to add in my tuition (I was a full time student for 4 month through Sept-Dec) and with that, I was given more money than I should have because of Workers Income Tax Benefit (which an individual is not qualified for if they were a full time student more than 12 weeks, and 4 month is a 16 week).  I only figured it out because I got suspicious of why I was receiving so much. 

Right now, my NOA is not out(will be out on March 25), but how do I make a change to my tax return? Is this mistake even amendable? I plan to not use a single penny on my return until it is solved and give back what I need to give... What should I do? What can I do? Will I be viewed as tax fraud? I got a panic attack today because of this 😞

2 Comments

Mistake on my tax!!! HELP!

Is this for Canada? If so, see this link

Mistake on my tax!!! HELP!

Good luck. This is the worst version of Turbo Tax I've used. Help very hard to find.