turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bg010401

Your app [profanity] me!! i paid mt state taxes through your app and they never got their money.

not to mention i will [profanity] sue i swear to god
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Your app [profanity] me!! i paid mt state taxes through your app and they never got their money.

Check your MT "Electronic Filing Instructions" Sheet.  IF D.Debit for MT is allowed, the info will be on those filing instructions.

IF the account numbers and date are OK, then all should be OK...the states may take a few extra days to debit when right at the deadline...they are overloaded.  

(I have  a picture of the sheet, but I'm not at the correct computer to post it...I'll add it later this morning)

(sample picture for an IA D.Debit)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
bg010401

okay great but I filed in the beginning of February .

Filing in February, doesn't mean you didn't set an April D.Debit date..

I added a picture of what Should be on your MT "Electronic Filing Instructions"

...but that will  only show there if you actually arranged the payment for MT when you e-filed.  Many states don't allow you to arrange a D.Debit with your e-file......and for those states you have to pay separately by check or on the state's own payment website.  I have no idea what MT allows.

Your "Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet on your tax file will indicate that either way.
ANNND>  The App doesn't pay...it's a subtle difference, but  you put in your D.Debit account information into your tax file when you submit it...and the state gets it with your tax forms , and then the state does the Debit....if  the account information is correct.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies