Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do i get a tax loan

1 Reply
New Member

How do i get a tax loan

You will not be eligible for the offer if:

·         Your physical address is located outside of the United States or is in a U.S. territory, is a PO box, or is located in a prison.

·         Your physical address or the tax returns you are filing is in one of the following states: IL, NC, and VT.

·         You are less than 18 years old.

·         The tax return is on behalf of a deceased person.

·         You are filing Forms 1310, 1040SS, 1040PR, 1040X, 8888, or 8862.

·         Your expected federal refund amount is less than $1,000.

·         You are using any of our tax products where a professional is completing your taxes.

·         You are not approved by Green Dot Bank to receive a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.1


Here is information about the application process for the Advanced Refund:

Privacy Settings