Solved: You filed my state taxes and said I owed zero dollars. I got a bill for $469 what's going on?

tegcox

You filed my state taxes and said I owed zero dollars. I got a bill for $469 what's going on?

Why would you say it could be a current amount if you stated I owe zero tax to state?

Lakeisha

Did you receive a bill directly from the State of Revenue Office? If so this may be a prior balance or current balance. You would need to contact them directly to find out why. The number should be listed on the Bill you received.

I hope this answers your question!

Lakeisha

I hope this answers your question!

tegcox

If you stated I owe zero state taxes and filed. Why would the bill for $469 be current

Lakeisha

This is just a Public Forum to answer questions based on the information you give us.

We don't have the capability to  view your Letter or your Tax Return. If there is a Bill/Balance you would need to Contact your Local State of Revenue Office for more Information.