When will my refund show on bank account if its been accepeted and completed since January 15?

You can check the status of your refund at Where's my refund?. Keep in mind that the IRS didn't start processing tax returns until January 28th. Also, if your tax return includes a claim for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) the IRS expects the earliest that a refund will be available in taxpayer bank account starting on Feb. 27, 2019, if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with the tax return.