turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I dont have my W2 frome 2016 and i need to know how much i made in 2016 with taxes taken out. How can i look that up?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyJ

I dont have my W2 frome 2016 and i need to know how much i made in 2016 with taxes taken out. How can i look that up?

You are able to access this information off of a copy of your federal tax return or by obtaining a copy of your transcript from the IRS.

If you are a returning TurboTax customer you may follow the link Access Prior Year Return for instructions on accessing your return.

You may also obtain a FREE copy of your transcript at the following link Get Transcript Online.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AnthonyJ

You are able to access this information off of a copy of your federal tax return or by obtaining a copy of your transcript from the IRS.

If you are a returning TurboTax customer you may follow the link Access Prior Year Return for instructions on accessing your return.

You may also obtain a FREE copy of your transcript at the following link Get Transcript Online.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies