turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If my full refund is offset do I have to pay turbo tax? When does the WMR app show the amount of offset?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If my full refund is offset do I have to pay turbo tax? When does the WMR app show the amount of offset?

Yes, you would have to still pay TurboTax, you filed the returns. It may show on the WMR once the offset has been fully processed. You would be notified by TurboTax on how to pay if your refund gets taken.

To determine if a debt is owed (other than federal tax), and whether an offset will occur, contact BFS' TOP call center at 800-304-3107 (for TTY/TDD help, call or 866-297-0517). Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m
https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203.html

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, you would have to still pay TurboTax, you filed the returns. It may show on the WMR once the offset has been fully processed. You would be notified by TurboTax on how to pay if your refund gets taken.

To determine if a debt is owed (other than federal tax), and whether an offset will occur, contact BFS' TOP call center at 800-304-3107 (for TTY/TDD help, call or 866-297-0517). Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m
https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203.html
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies